This project supports all kinds of adaptations to the space to be decorated, starting with the number and size of leaves (more often and more) and ending with the color: more domains red or green as desired atmosphere more or less warm.
Materials needed for decorating ideas
• Photocopies extended
• White acrylic colors, permanent green and burnt sienna
• Synthetic Hair Brush
• Matt white plastic paint
• Periodic Papers
• White tray or palette
Ideas for interior decoration
1. It is important to have these ideas for decorating a large number of photocopies of the leaves expanded to different sizes, to choose the size and shape best interests at all times. In the case of very irregular sheets can simplify their profiles while the cut with the cutter.
2. Begin by sticking the larger leaves evenly distributed around the wall then stick leaves children in empty areas. After pasting each leaf is pressed onto it with a clean dry cloth.
3. Covering each leaf with a dab of latex avoid bags in the paper during the painting process and ensure that adhere more firmly to the wall.
It is important to alternate red and green leaves of different sizes, not only to give color to the whole range, but to suggest that some of the leaves “fall” closer and more distance.
4. These are the three colors to be used to paint the leaves they are completely dry. Distribute over a white tray or palette. By varying the proportions of color, can be achieved many shades of red and green.
5. To achieve a realistic effect, paint the stem and major nerves of each sheet with a color (red or green) and darker, rinsing with water or white to give the tone for the rest of the surface.
The operation of painted and textured with newspaper will be easier if you have the help of another person. While a just painted, the other immediately applied sheet of paper.
6. The first color is a pink plastic paint composed of white matte and a number of the Siena used to paint the leaves. Color should have a consistency of light cream, smooth and easy application.
7. Immediately after painting an area roughly the size of a sheet of paper, apply it on the paint, the flat and we tapped on it with the palm of your hand to create texture.
8. After the first layer as textured with newspaper can be seen that some of the topography has been transferred to the wall: this is normal and we are interested in the effect of added texture. When the first application is dry, is still painting with the color green.